ClanPillagers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ClanPillagers

Discussion about tactics and strategy for ClanPillager members

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please introduce yourself clanmates

+13
maGnikz
Louisse13
bumbles123
CoC_Jack18
Mattster
PhantomPhocks
gsa
Mahler5
ekis
M4Rku$
vlad
Radworm
NOCOMIS
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Please introduce yourself clanmates Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 pm

NOCOMIS

NOCOMIS
Admin

Please make sure and say hello and let us know who you are in the clan.
For now, this forum is for clanmates only.

Who is hahamanny?

https://clanpillagers.forumotion.com

2Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Radworm

Radworm

Yoyoninjas

3Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Radworm

Radworm

I am Brian. 46 yo white Caucasian male, married with 2 kids (both are in WePillageU). I am a radiologist who lives in Southern Indiana near Louisville, KY.

Hobbies/interests include Indianapolis Colts football (season ticket holder), University of Kentucky basketball (my alma mater), Martial Arts (black belt in TaeKwonDo), making and flying drone quadcopters, target shooting, and hanging out with my family.

My profile pic is Toothless Billy from the movie Deliverance. "You have purdy mouth, boy"

4Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:14 pm

NOCOMIS

NOCOMIS
Admin

My name is Uland, I'm 43 and married with two children. I live in the suburbs of Chicago. I design and manufacture automated lubrication equipment for a living. For hobbies, I explore nature (usually in the water), fish, photographing fish and also target shoot. My family joins me on much of the above and we also garden extensively.

5Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 am

vlad

vlad

Im Vlad, I am 27 years old and I live in Israel. I am an Electrical engineering student.
I like long walks on the beach and my favorite color is yellow.
No particular hobbies... Just a boring average guy I guess.
And I also like dogs.

My profile pic is a guy dialing a phone, and a woman enjoying it very much for an odd reason.

6Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:34 pm

M4Rku$

Yello

7Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:53 pm

M4Rku$

Hi, my name is markus, and im a 14 year old kid. Im in 8th grade and when im not in School i spend the most of my time playing league of legends, as i have a Dream about making that my job whenever i finish this fujing school, i live in Denmark and ug. I live with my mom and my dog, thats it i guess (dont trust the russisk if u do 1v1 me rust m8)

8Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:54 pm

M4Rku$

Russisk = russian, that word thingy did it-.-

9Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:11 pm

NOCOMIS

NOCOMIS
Admin

Welcome Markus and dozens of men trust Vlad with their lives. You might want to get oh his good side. What kind of dog do you have Markus? Oh, and one more thing, please check out this topic funneling dragons

10Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:34 pm

M4Rku$

I did check the vids and i have a 5 yr old golden retriever

11Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm

M4Rku$

Oh and ekis kicked me and we kinda messed around, now i cant join back in

12Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:13 pm

ekis

ekis

hola! soy ben afflec de méxico. me gusta los tacos y burritos. estoy casado con jennifer lopes. ella tiene un gran culo. ella me engaña con una mano jajajajajaja  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  pig . si usted aspira en la guerra voy a arrancar ti. adiós

13Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:14 pm

ekis

ekis

Markus please stay on topic.

I am ekis, King of Boot. Lord have mercy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

15Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:22 pm

ekis

ekis

Good to have you Greg

16Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:45 am

M4Rku$

Greg u sound alot like our jy just trumpet instead of drinking :3 and welcome aboard

18Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Radworm

Radworm

gsa wrote:Hi, i'm gsa, i'm glad to be with you guys, and i'm sure that i'll learn a lot in your company

Welcome GSA!

19Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Intro Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:28 pm

PhantomPhocks

PhantomPhocks

Hey there guys. Name's Randall. I am a 30 year old band director living in Louisiana, USA. Grey up in Arkansas and probably a bit too laid back and liberal to be from the Bible Belt, but it is what is. Glad to be on board.

I play euphonium, trombone, and tuba. Love to play video games in my free time.

20Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:20 am

Radworm

Radworm

PhantomPhocks wrote:Hey there guys. Name's Randall. I am a 30 year old band director living in Louisiana, USA. Grey up in Arkansas and probably a bit too laid back and liberal to be from the Bible Belt, but it is what is. Glad to be on board.

I play euphonium, trombone, and tuba. Love to play video games in my free time.

Nice to have you Randall!

21Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Mattster

Hello there everyone!
First I want to thank everyone for taking 2 minutes out of your fabulous lives to read my boring and lame intro to this amazing clan. For those of you that know me already just keep reading (: My name is Matthew and I live in southern Florida in USA. I'm 22 and I'm a plumber. I love my job and playing video games. I'm currently getting married on April 18th 2015. I love her with all my heart. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers because of my dad. I love the outdoors but when I work I just want to come home and relax. I love making new friends and I hope I get to know all you wonderful people shortly. Thanks for reading and clash on!

22Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 pm

NOCOMIS

NOCOMIS
Admin

Thanks for joining the forum Matthew and we're glad to have you in the clan!

24Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm

bumbles123

bumbles123

Hey folks. The name's David.  I live in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill triangle area of North Carolina. I am a 39 year old dad of 3 yr old twin boys. I love games, yard work/gardening, and am an avid homebrewer.

25Please introduce yourself clanmates Empty Re: Please introduce yourself clanmates Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Louisse13

Louisse13

I am Leanna. I'm 21 years old and currently an Analytical & Environmental Chemistry student. Apparently I'm also called Lou and Weezy in the clan.
I live in Malaysia and I'm the only child in the family.
As for hobbies/interest, I like music and photography. Sometimes I like to just sit down and enjoy the view of the sea close to my university. I love to eat but cooking is a complete no for me.
As for Clash of Clan, I've been playing this game for almost 3 months, right after finishing my final exam last semester.
Thanks for spending time to read this boring introduction. Haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum